The use and access of the website of the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) Community means that the user is in agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- Inspite of the attention and care we put in to the content of this site, it is possible that some information is incomplete or incorrect. The SCF Community is not responsible or liable for any damage and/or loss resulting from the use of the site.
- All data depicted on the website, including the design, images and logos, are owned or licensed by the SCF Community and are protected by copyright, trademark law and/or any other intellectual property right. These rights are in no way transferred to (legal) persons who gain access to the site.
- The content of the website may only be used for non-commercial and/or private purposes. The user of the site is not permitted to reproduce, modify, delete, forward, distribute, disseminate or make available to third parties for a fee the content of the site, without the prior consent of the SCF Community.
- References or hyperlinks to other sites are included solely for the information of the user of this site. The SCF Community is not responsible or liable for the content of sites referred to.
- The foregoing applies mutatis mutandis to the SCF Community-made apps.
- The SCF Community wants to handle data with care, which is why security is important. If you notice a weak spot in our security, we would like to work with you to resolve this situation as soon as possible.